Friday 12 October 2012

Another Leafy Challenge

I suppose that it is understandable that leaves are a popular choice for the subject of challenges across crafty blogland at this time of the year.   It has rained all day today and I can see that I have a challenge of another kind to contend with when I look out at the garden.  Leaves....everywhere!!

I much prefer to concentrate on the challenge set by CASology this week.





Now, I could have used the card in my previous post to meet the requirements of this challenge but  I enjoyed the process so much that I decided to make another card.









I used Debbi Moore's Metal Magic which acts like UTEE.  I applied two coats of Versamark and two layers of Metal Magic; heating between layers before stamping into the molten medium with the leaf stamp.  I added some colour with Letraset alchohol inks to the impression then matted and layered this on to bronze and black card.  The base card is 6" by 6" (15cm by 15cm)

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This technique is quite stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

your card is gorgeous... the leaf is simply stunning! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

Jen W. said...

What a fun technique! Love the result - so much texture! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

That really is a WOW technique - such a beautiful result! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails